What’s new in the month of May?
– Mother’s Day Service (May 9th)
Join us in celebrating Mother’s Day next week. Service begins @ 10:00am.
– Sermon Series “When Life Gets Tough” continues in the book of Matthew, focusing on The Beatitudes.
This week: “How’s Your Spiritual Appetite?” (Matthew 5:6)
Next Week: “Feelin’ Your Pain in My Heart” (Matthew 5:7)
– The New Women’s Bible Study will continue to meet Mondays @ 1pm in the Fellowship Hall. Books and Snacks are provided. Ask Mary Hodgins for further details.
Looking beyond May:
Fireworks Booth ministry (June 27th – July 4th)
Starting in the last week of June, we will begin to host our fireworks booth. This will not only give us an opportunity to fundraise for our church, but to be an outreach to the community. Location will be in the Food 4 Less parking lot by Del Taco (Off the corner of Yosemite Ave. & Spreckels) If you are interested in volunteering, contact Pastor Freeman.
– Continuing our ministry to help those in need:
Help by donating Decent Jeans and / or New Socks
We also accept any cans or non-perishable food
Bibles to those who need one. If you know some who needs a Bible, see Pastor Freeman.
Global Ministry Requests
Please Pray For:
– The Church in Guyana to experience the outpouring of the Spirit of God upon Nazarenes, so that the churches may know the realities of New Testament church Growth in their country
– That God would guide and direct the churches in Guyana as leadership changes are imminent, and that there4 would be smooth transitions in those leadership positions.
– Pray for Sunday school and youth ministries, that they will find innovative ways to do their ministries in the midst of COVID-19 restrictions.
-For those who pastor churches in Guyana who have noted a dramatic increase in those suffering with depression in communities hard hit by the pandemic, that these pastors will have wisdom and insight to help those suffering.
-That God would bless districts in Jamaica, that they might see the panting of new churches and the establishment of new works.
-That the young people of Jamaica will sense and respond to God’s call upon their lives to minister in both pastoral and missions service.